- American Philatelist
- Buy and Sell Online
- Buy and Sell by Mail
- Learning Opportunities
- Estate Advice
- Reference Collection
- Stamp Authentication
- Stamp Identification
- Young Philatelists
- Stamp Thefts
- Book Publishing
- Use at least one lesson from the Stamps Teach website involving postage stamps;
- Provide students with opportunities to have fun with the task cards at the StampVentures Learning Center ;
- Use at least one worksheet from the Stamps Teach website involving postage stamps;
- Provide the American Philatelic Society with feedback and data using the Evaluation Form provided for each lesson, Task Card, and worksheet you used.
- Distribute the Young Stamp Collectors of America flyer to your students and help those interested in participating to register. Note: Benefits include free 6-month enrollment, free stamps throughout their membership, and complimentary US stamp album.
- Provide students the opportunity to give feedback on the lesson plan, , activity cards, and worksheets.
Thank you, Pilot Teachers!
We also invite educators to share with the Stamps Teach program any stamp-related lesson plans or task cards that they have created. Our goal is to increase these resources so that more educators and students will benefit from learning with stamps!
Click here to Submit Your Ideas!