Effective 3/10/2023 (.pdf printable file)
To assist in the promotion of stamp shows, the American Philatelic Society offers a service to member clubs, affiliates, and World Series of Philately (WSP) shows to promote the event to APS members.
Service: One email blast (eBlast) to promote a WSP, chapter-sponsored, or affiliate-sponsored stamp show. The eBlast will be sent to APS members, either by geographic or collecting area. The society does not release email addresses and members may opt out of receiving promotional emails. Any financial gain from the event must accrue to the sponsoring chapter or affiliate and not an individual or commercial business.
Deadline for Content: Submitted electronically no less than 30 days prior to start date with requested send date. Recommended: eBlast should go out seven to fourteen days before the show.
Required Content Checklist:
- Text (Limited to 200 words)
- Up to two .jpg image files (show logo, stamp/cover, show photos)
- Name and address of the event
- Dates and hours of the show
- Admission or parking costs
- Number of confirmed dealers
- Number of exhibit frames or pages
- Source of additional information (website and/or email address)
- Special show cancel
- Postal substation (dates and hours)
- 50-mile radius: $25
- 100-mile radius: $50
World Series of Philately shows:
- 200-mile radius: FREE
- 300-mile radius: $50
Questions or Request for a Sample Template - Contact: eBlast@stamps.org