Visits & Tours
The American Philatelic Center is the home of the American Philatelic Society and American Philatelic Research Library. The Center is located in a restored nineteenth-century match factory complex on the National Historic Register — consisting of a series of interconnected buildings, the oldest of which were built in 1899. Visitors are welcome to tour the historic Center and see the valuable services we offer first hand!
Large group tours are welcome. Please schedule in advance by calling (814) 933-3803.
Hours of Operation:
* The APC is currently closed for visitors.
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Closed on all major holidays:
- January 1, 2021 New Year's Day
- May 31, 2021 Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 Independence Day
- Sept. 6, 2021 Labor Day
- Nov. 25 & 26th, 2021 Thanksgiving Holiday
- Dec. 24 & 27, 2021 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day