We invite you to join
Whether you are a beginning collector or have collected for years, we welcome you to join the more than 27,000 members of the American Philatelic Society.
APS member benefits include:
- A subscription to The American Philatelist — 100-page monthly magazine.
- Access to an online members-only area and educational opportunities that will broaden your interests and enhance your collecting enjoyment.
- Comprehensive solutions for buying and selling philatelic materials.
- Discounts on purchases, publications, insurance and more.
- See all membership benefits.
Still Have Questions?
Please contact us :
To complete an online application, you will be required to establish a user account or log-in if already established. A printable version of the membership application is available here.
It can be emailed to email@example.com
Annual Membership Rates:
Our membership year runs from January 1 through December 31. Applicants for membership will have their first year’s dues prorated, based on the quarter in which their application is received. If joining in October-December, the membership is valid through December of the following year.
Receive all APS member benefits, The American Philatelist delivered to your home by mail each month, and access to all online digital issued (including archives).
- U.S. members pay $45 annually.
- Canada members pay $55 annually.
- Foreign members pay $65 annually.
Receives all APS member benefits and has access to all online digital issues only (including archives) of The American Philatelist.
Pay $45 annually.
Available only to spouses or a dependent under the age of 18 at the same address as a regular or life member. Online access to the magazine only.
Pay $22.50 annually.
- Age 18 through 39 – U.S. $1,475.00
- Age 40 through 54 – U.S. 1,275.00
- Age 55 through 64 – U.S. 1,075.00
- Age 65 and older – U.S. $750.00
All other countries receive the same life rates, but receive The American Philatelist exclusively online.