With a mini stamp store from the convenience of your home!
As a stamp collector, you are always in search of items to add to your collection. You probably shop online, visit with local dealers, or attend nearby stamp shows. These are all great resources for stamps, but have you ever considered having stamp selections based on your collecting interests delivered right to your front door? You purchase what you want and return what you don’t – it’s that easy! No minimum purchase is required.
As an APS member, you can sign up to receive stamps with our home delivery service known as Stamp Circuit Mail Sales. All material being sold is owned by APS members who consigned their material to sell to fellow members.
Special Deal for Sellers
Submit 10 new sales books in NEEDED categories (below) and get 5 sales books FREE!*
*Offer limited to 2 uses per seller in until September. All 10 qualifying sales books must be submitted in the same transaction.
Questions? Call Carol Hoffman at (814) 933-3803 ext. 270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Country Categories: Materials Needed
U.S. 19th Century - Stamps and Covers, U.S. Mint (pre-1950), U.S. Used Only (pre-1950), U.S. Airmails (stamps), U.S. Back of the Book, U.S. Coils, U.S. Fancy Cancels, U.S. Possessions, U.S. Precancels, U.S. Revenues (non-duck stamps), Australian States, British pre-Elizabeth, British Victorian Era, Baltic States, Danzig, China, Israel (stamps), Japan (pre-1960), Liberia, Latin America (single country books), Ryukus (stamps), Ethiopia, Germany pre-1945, German Colonies and States and pre-1945, Global airmails, Poland, Spain and Spanish Colonies, Portugal and Colonies
What’s in a Circuit?
- Up to 12 books containing stamps or covers from a specific category.
- Instructions for proper handling along with a personalized payment slip to document your purchases.
- Labels to mail to the next circuit participant.
How it works
- Select your areas of interest – Submit a circuit request form indicating your areas of interest. We have more than 160 categories to select from (see inside back cover or online here).
- Get assigned to a circuit - Based on your ZIP code you will be assigned to a circuit list for each category you select. Up to 10 names are added in order of receipt; names move up the list one space each time a new circuit of the same category is mailed – that way, a different member appears first on this list each time. **If you would prefer to receive a personal selection not in circulation with nine others, we can mail you a “Direct/Personal” circuit – you simply return to APS once you’ve made your purchases. Perhaps you would like to receive a personal selection to arrive once a month – we can do that! There is a $5 fee for the Direct/Personal circuit.
- Receive shipments and make purchases – Circuits are sent several times a year depending on popularity and availability of categories. The first person on the list will receive the book selection, remove desired items, mark the vacant space in the book with their APS number/initials, document the purchase on the provided buyer sheet and submit sheet/payment to APS.
- Forward the circuit to the next person – Within seven days buyers should forward the circuit on to the next person with the label provided.
How Much is the Service?
Basically, the cost of postage.
If you do not make a purchase from the selection, you simply pay the postage to forward/return the circuit – approximately $10 for USPS priority flat rate.
If you make a purchase, you pay the postage to forward/return and pay a 5 percent buyer fee – this fee helps us to offset the processing fees. For purchases of $200 or more, the 5 percent buyer fee is waived!
**As mentioned in above if you select to receive a “Direct/Personal” circuit, there is an additional $5 fee.
If you are interested in trying the home delivery stamp service, please complete and submit the Circuit Request form on the inside back cover or by visiting https://stamps.org/How-to-Buy-thru-Mail). If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our sales staff at 814-933-3803 ext. 228 or email email@example.com.