Registration for Summer Seminar begins on January 4, 2022 at 8 a.m. ET.
There are 3 ways to register for Summer Seminar 2022: online by clicking here or going to https://stamps.org/learn/on-the-road-courses/summer-seminar/summer-seminar-registration , by sending the form in the mail to APS at 100 Match Factory Place, Bellefonte, PA 16823 (the form can be downloaded here), or by phone by calling (814) 933-3810.
The APS Summer Seminar on Philately is a yearly event held at the American Philatelic Center (APC), the home of the American Philatelic Society (APS) and the American Philatelic Research Library (APRL). The 43rd Annual Summer Seminar runs from Sunday, June 19 to Thursday, June 23, 2022.
This year, there will be two 4-Day Courses (Monday-Thursday), five 2-Day Courses Monday & Tuesday, and five 2-Day Courses Wednesday and Thursday. For more information about the courses you can view the catalog here or go the summer seminar page and select the course that you are interested in.
Additional Features of Summer Seminar 2022 include:
• Small group learning
• Daily lunches and snacks
• General sessions each morning
• Afternoon electives on a wide variety of topics
• Access to the American Philatelic Research Library
• Seven hours of learning opportunities per day, five immersed in a selected subject
• Opportunities to visit the stamp & cover shop, circuit sales and the expertizing reference collection
• Distinguished Philatelist Reception & Banquet
Since class sizes are limited, early registration is highly recommended.
Visit the summer seminar page for more information and don't forget to register!